Education Not Incarceration, Inc. a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization
Let’s start Thinking Outside the Box –Programs and Future Housing
It’s so easy to lock someone up, but it doesn’t solve the problem.
Unfortunately, those who are incarcerated are often there due to neglect and abuse they experienced in their childhood. This leads to negative thoughts and behaviors. They are not happy where their lives are going, but are unable to find their place in society or their positive identities. They don’t realize their talents, or enjoy the simple pleasure of pride in an accomplishment. And until we work with them, discover the underlying reasons for their negative thoughts and behaviors, and create alternative options for help, it will perpetuate itself into future generations. The expense will continue to be a burden on our society. Let’s start thinking outside the box.
Education NOT Incarceration is a non-profit organization designed by teachers, counselors, jail officials, and other members of the community. Together they want to offer young, bright adults an alternative to their negative environments. We offer information, mentor-ship, guidance, and support, while learning positive life skills.
We are in need of mentors, group facilitators, house-hold items and supplies. If you own a business looking for employees and are willing to work with our graduates, please contact us. We are also looking for sponsors for individuals needing these programs who are unable to find the funding. Please help these individuals move forward in their lives. By helping with one, you begin to create a safer, smarter, community. Thank you for your time. We look forward to your involvement.
Programming volunteers are needed if you have expertise in any of the following areas:
- Child Care
- Healthy Habits and Wellness
- Budget and Finance
- Relationships and Communication
- Resume Writing and Interviewing
- Trauma Care
- Social Skills
ROLLSS: Reintegration: Owning Life Learning Skills Services
We need your help: Share your time, talents, and gifts.
Join us and Become part of the solution.
- Ages 21-35 This age only applies to housing, not programming. 18+ for Programming.
- 4 Individual Pre-approval Meetings Required
- $375 per month (Paid by working Resident)
- Resident must be employed (Part-Time/Full- Time)
- Resident must be a student (At least one class)
- Resident must not use alcohol or drugs (unprescribed)
- No smoking on the premises
- Resident must be willing to attend all self-improvement courses provided through the program
- Resident must be willing to attend any AODA outside groups if necessary
- Resident must be willing to mentor the next resident in his/her place
- Resident must be willing to respect all items in the home and keep it clean
- Resident must be willing to be open minded, respectful, and become part of the family atmosphere
- Resident must carry/ or apply for Medical Insurance